tabs

Welcome to the "Grateful Generation's" Ministry.





Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Grateful Generation's Ministry"





"A Word of Praise"
Member Spotlight: Acquelyn
God is truly awesome. He is shining his light in all us and watching us grow into a ministry of praise. As we continue on our journey I hope we add a highly favored blessing onto everyone's life that we touch. It is simply the "God in me," that allows me to show you "how great" he can be.





Black History 2010








Pastor Appreciation 2010




Enlightenment Night Lessons

January 19th: 1Corinthians 13:11~When I was a child, I spake as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.  1peter 1:15~But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation.  Romans12:19-20~Dearly beloved, avenge not yourself, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.  Therefore if  thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.


Our discussion was how do we treat someone with an act of kindness, where there is nothing nice to say?


No comments:

Post a Comment